WILMINGTON, Del., Dec. 16, 2019 — Katabat, a leading global supplier of debt management software solutions, has delivered a significant release of its software, Katabat 9.0, which offers enhanced security, additional payment platform integrations, and improved client communication capabilities.
“We always focus on improving our clients’ experience with each major release of our debt collections software,” said Katabat CEO Ray Peloso. “The latest capabilities in Katabat 9.0 were developed based on client feedback as well as ensuring we remain best-in-breed on digital payments capabilities. With over 160 enhancements, including improved call and email communication capabilities and a wider range of integrated payment processing platforms, Katabat 9.0 provides our clients a user-friendly, digitally-enhanced experience across the debt collection lifecycle.”
Key new features and enhancements in Katabat 9.0 include:
- Multiple security enhancements to continue to exceed PCI and SOC2 requirements, including the addition of CVV on debit/credit card payments and call recording encryption
- Enhanced Twilio click-to-call capabilities for improved overall cloud communications performance
- Integrations to BillingTree and RePay payment processing platforms
- Amazon SES email integration
- Collection of express consent across multiple mobile numbers
- Increased ease of capturing email campaign results
Katabat’s single, integrated solution provides clients with the power to control all their debt collections execution in one, unified strategy. The Katabat Unified Collections product is delivered securely for greater adaptability and flexibility to meet constantly changing business needs.
Katabat’s full suite of debt management solutions helps lenders, financial institutions and debt collectors streamline communications and optimize engagement throughout the entire customer lifecycle. By applying machine learning to the debt management and collections processes, Katabat’s solutions help improve collections and recovery through a better customer experience, all while reducing costs and compliance risk.