Founded in 2006, Katabat is a leading provider of customer experience management solutions to lenders in the US, Europe, and Australia. The company is privately owned with a management team of industry veterans and has grown to be a dominant player in this industry segment.
Katabat is headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware with offices in London and Sydney. With substantial growth and transformation expected over the next 2-3 years, the company is looking to recruit a qualified Solutions Engineer. We’re looking for a highly organized and efficient professional who can wear multiple hats throughout the workday while prioritizing the most important tasks on his or her list.
Why make a career move to Katabat
If you have always had vision and drive to build a successful business, Katabat is ready for you. This is your opportunity to be part of a successful SaaS firm that is at a key point in its growth trajectory.
You will enjoy the freedom and rewards of winning in an entrepreneurial culture with a group of sales leaders, software developers and product managers who are respected industry experts.
Don’t stay on the sidelines and let the opportunity to accelerate the growth and success of Katabat pass you by.
The Configuration Analyst works directly with internal and external Katabat stakeholders, leveraging prior experience with technology and consumer lending. The ideal candidate helps clients maximize value from the Katabat platform, where most business problems and use cases can be solved via configuration of strategies, queues and workflows. This leader enjoys applying technology to solve business problems.
The ideal candidate brings prior experience working at the intersection of credit management and technology. Consumer lending today is powered by data and technology, and the ideal candidate must have an understanding on how to design and execute credit management strategies in order to build loyalty, expand products and/or manage collections and recovery.
Travel for this position is expected to be 50%
50% of Focus: Provide technical platform and product configuration expertise to Katabat clients and prospects
- Work closely with clients to define requirements, deliver best practices design and guidance, and configure Katabat solutions
- Onboard new customers to the Katabat platform during initial deployment
- Develop complex configuration and training to current clients
- Catalogue client product and technical needs in Agile user story format
- Develop effective relationships with client technology partners
- Work closely with Product Management and Engineering teams to improve overall customer experience and product quality
- Evaluate Katabat’s existing Products and Solutions as they relate to client needs
50% Focus: Responsible for communicating and demonstrating the technological capabilities of Katabat solutions to all levels of people within a customer or prospect organization.
- Create and deliver customized demonstrations to clients to show how Katabat software can solve their specific business challenge(s). This includes:
- Building out demonstrations that are applicable to the country and business solution we are selling.
- Build relationships with technology personnel at the prospect / client organization to strengthen our position with the company
- Work with internal Katabat Technical team, Product Management team, and Training team to ensure an understanding of the product and educate the sales team as needed
- Develop Technical or Business Solution overviews as needed for marketing or client sales requirements
- Follow through with documentation requests from prospects and clients
- Assist with the initial business requirement gathering process when appropriate to ensure a smooth transition to the Katabat project team
- Demonstrated success in consumer credit risk strategy or consumer credit operations
- Hands-on experience utilizing credit management technology and/or lending software platforms
- Hands-on experience in a customer facing software implementation role such as Professional Services or Sales Engineering
- 2-4 years’ experience providing consulting, customer-facing customer service, or software support
- Demonstrated ability to manage simultaneous work flows while maintaining quality output and meeting deadlines.
- Prior experience with software deployments inside lending institution
- Prior experience in an Agile development environment
- Knowledge of operating systems, databases and modern and traditional application stacks
- Prior experience with CRM’s such as SalesForce
- Strong analytics and quantitative skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Proven people skills, working successfully in a team context and with many stakeholders.
- Problem solver that uses information, judgment and logic to assess carefully before acting on the optimal solution.
- A motivated self-starter with the ability to work autonomously as well as collaboratively with other groups in the organization.
- Proven consultative, project management and multi-tasking skills.
- Experience writing logical syntax using SQL, SAS, advanced Excel, or similar
- Programming skills desired
- Strong technology background; knowledge of batch and real-time integrations, Spring Framework, MySQL, Java, dialers
- Active Listening Skills
- Outstanding Communication skills: Written, Verbal, Presentation
- Proven track record of offering innovative ideas to improve products and processes
What Katabat can offer you!
- A challenging and rewarding career
- Excellent benefits for you and your family! – 401(k) with employer match Medical/Dental/Vision/Life insurance–Spouse and dependent life
- 4 weeks’ vacation per year
Email cover letter and resume to email@example.com.