There are so many statistics floating around out there telling us that current customers are worth more and cost less than new customers. So why aren’t we acting on this information? Invesp Consulting reports that 44% of companies admit to placing greater focus on customer acquisition than customer retention. Only 18% actually focus more on retention than acquisition. Could that be the reason so many bank customers attrite in their first year? Are you adequately prioritizing your current customers to keep them engaged and happy?
Chances are you’re already running marketing automation campaigns for lead generation and lead nurturing, but are you leveraging these strategies for your current clientele? Our latest ebook, Love the Ones You’re With—6 Marketing Automation Campaigns for Your Current Banking Customers, demonstrates how automation campaigns can be your most powerful tool for customer retention.
Learn How to Effectively—and Effortlessly—Market to Your Valued Customers
Love the Ones You’re With will help you with strategies to achieve the following:
- Ensure that your customers feel welcome and cared about from day one
- Know when not to be in salesperson mode (spoiler alert—most of the time!) and what you should be providing when you’re not selling
- Judge where your customers are in their customer journeys so that when you are selling, it’s effective
- Ensure your customers are on a cycle trajectory, not a straight in and out
- Tap into your customers as valuable information and feedback resources
- Identify and engage your brand advocates
We refer to it as a customer lifecycle for a reason. Make certain your customers are actually cycling.
Download the ebook now, and start leveraging the power of marketing automation to drive retention and engagement!